Subject: Re: Compaq Armada 4131T video out port
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: BSD Freak <cookiethemonster@attbi.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/25/2002 09:43:43
Well I downloaded the manual for it from HP, and in fact it is TV(and
VCR) compatible. However the manual talks about changing a setting in
windoze control panel to enable the output, so I have a feeling this
will need specific support to work under Netbsd. Another thing is that I
have a projection TV, and I've heard something about some game consoles
not being compatible with some of them, so I don't know if that might be
the problem. I don't have a regular TV to test with either. If this
feature is in fact not supported, I'd like to give it a shot. I'm no C
expert but I've done some pretty extensive things with C and I've got a
lot of time on my hands too. But as of yet I still don't know if it's
supported or not. Any ideas?