Subject: Re: PCI-PCMCIA bridge
To: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@chylonia.3miasto.net>
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 08/06/2002 08:59:44
My serious troubles with an Intel BL440 board were fixed after I upgraded
the BIOS. So I've had the Lucent adapter work with a Pentium 90 NetPC, a
Celeron NetPC, and a Pentium 4 ASUS P4T board.

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte