Subject: Re: deaf modem (WORKS!)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: jehova villa martinez <thornadox@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 07/21/2002 12:58:15
El Dom 21 Jul 2002 12:27, wrote:
[...]
>and for some reason your options file is not readed by
>pppd program, try 'pppd /dev/tty0? call YOURISP_SCRIPT',
>if this works for you then do a shellscript for to do
>a whole command line for pppd program that include
>ALL thats inside options file, if this solved or your
>problem try to find out why your system is unable
>to see /etc/ppp/options file. but if you don get
>a good reason i mean: MISCONFIGURATION, you would
>think about post a bug report.
>
>else if this not resolve problem, go newsgroups
>(people here looks like 'not interested on phone
>connection related issues, many of us have other
>kind of connection to the internet) and you read
>a lot more, focus on serial ports and IRQ
>there is no other good reason (unless you had
>discovered a kernel bug on this realease).
>
>I hope this helps you,
>
>Michael

>Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

CHEERS Michael!!!
put /dev/tty03 on comand line of pppd works al rigth, i'll prepare a shell
script that you told me to avoid typing a loooong comand line, i'll try to
figure up whats wrong  in my box  but i think is not easy,  people here
can't do it,
(well helper people that replay my message [thanks],  but may be more people
[readers] KNOWS what wrong but
don't they not replay).

thanks for all good will helpers :+)
best regards
from mexico,
--
Jehova.

P.D. Michael  why you wait all this time ( 3 weeks)
to say that you knows the answer since my first post?
thanks to promote our brain fittness ;+)

MSN. Más Útil cada Día. http://www.msn.es/intmap/