Subject: XEmacs on the console
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hf@tangro.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/26/2002 12:59:29
Hi,

running XEmacs on the console (wscons) gives me grey text on grey
background which (at least for me) is unreadable. The man page as
well as the rest of the docs and all that Google came up with deal
with X11.

Is there any way of

(a) tell XEmacs to restrict itself to b/w operation, or
(b) tell wscons to not do colours (which probably still would cause
XEmacs to map text and background to black...)?

Any help is appreciated,

	hauke

--
          Hauke Fath                           /~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign
tangro software components GmbH               \ /    No HTML/RTF in email