Subject: OT: NetBSD for Xterminal
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@chylonia.3miasto.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/23/2002 21:31:09
I made cut-down version of NetBSD 1.3.3 &
statically linked X servers to be used for X terminal.

8MB RAM machine with better than ISA GFX cards works absolutely fine for
that job. Now i'm working remotely from 486/40 with 8MB RAM and 1MB VLB
cards in 1024x768 72Hz.

If anyone interested please mail me i will send all stuff.

when i will do better README, some hack to boot netbsd kernels through
Etherboot, and maybe other useful stuff i will but it all available
through HTTP.

this set can be of course used with any unix that has DHCP and NFS - not
only NetBSD

Where do you think you go today?