Subject: Re: Talking to Apple Airport - suggestions
To: Steven M. Bellovin <smb@research.att.com>
From: Ernst du Toit <et@houseofet.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/20/2002 21:14:39
In what sense do you find a real base station more convienent? Do you take it with you between the office and home? The thought of tucking my i386 box under the arm vs a base station kinda makes me agree with you there :)

Or does the base station manage connect and roaming better than a BSD box acting as an access point?

--et