Subject: Cocoon package
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/13/2002 00:36:01
Hi !
I want to add XML/XSLT goodies to my apache package under NetBSD 1.5.2. My
choice is Cocoon.
I have installed all pre-required packages, and tested them.
Jakarta-tomcat-3.2.4nb1 is responding.
After installing Cocoon, the MESSAGE is very cryptic. I have added the
CLASSPATH has required, but "add /usr/pkg/share/example/java/cocoon as a
servlet context in /usr/pkg/tomcat/conf/server.xml" is a little bit harder.
I have added this :