Subject: Re: IEEE1394 (ILink/FireWire) support for NetBSD?
To: Alicia da Conceicao <alicia@engine.ca>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@lothlorien.nfbcal.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 06/12/2002 15:22:32
	Jason.  Any idea who I should mail about
the SCSI support for Fire Wire?  I have a project on my plate which
involves getting this exact thing working, and if the work is mostly done
and about to be checked in, I'd like to get in touch withthe parties
involved and ask when we might be able to get a snapshot, or when it's
anticipated that the first cut will go in the tree.  My boss, Bill Woodcock
has been in touch with Perry about this same project, so if that makes a
difference, there it is.  Please mail me privately if it's not yet for
public consumption.
-thanks
-Brian