Subject: Re: Need Help that all i can say ;p
To: None <me_izwan@hotmail.com, port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/25/2002 11:56:21
--- : _zuan _: : Sat May 25 11: 37: 47@yahoo.com,
UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS_IN_GROUP@.SYNTAX-ERROR.;;;;;,
"::_zuan _::" <me_izwan@hotmail.com> wrote:
> it like this i recently have a 4.2GB hdd installed
> with NetBSD 1.5.1 and
> another 20GB hdd installed with WinME before i have
> install the netbsd on my
> mechine without the 20GB hdd but now i have to make
> the netbsd disk as slave
> and booting with the winME on the 20GB hdd coz of my
> mum dont know how to
> use *nix ;p ok the proble is i try to boot to the
> netbsd using OS-BS and it
> went ok at the start but in the middile of return
> with error
>
> and think it because of the netbsd is now /dev/wd1
> not /dev/wd0 how can i so
> what i want is how rebuild the /dev/* ?
>
> err does my statement confusing ? to me it is *sign*

If you changed your disk physically from wd0 to wd1,
then you have to edit your /etc/fstab file to show
/dev/wd1 wherever /dev/wd0 was before

> dont hate me because i'm a lame ...
> Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN
> Hotmail.
> http://www.hotmail.com

Nobody said you were lame, but if you keep using this
crap email service, then they will!

Use Yahoo, they at least use FreeBSD.

Fix your reply to address, or whatever is causing the
problem...

Andy