Subject: promise tx2 ata100 pci card
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Rasputin <rasputin@idoru.mine.nu>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/23/2002 23:06:59
Just got one of these, it's a bit of a funny bugger (has it's own
BIOS) but I can boot off it OK, until the kernel tries to mount
it's root device - none of the choices look right, but
I tried most of them anyway.

The kernel loads off it alright, and an 'ls' from the bootloader
shows my files, but I'm getting a slight sinking feeling here...

Even tried reinstalling NetBSD onto a fresh disk connected to it,
and sysinst says: 'you have no disks to install to' or similar...

Luckily I have a gift for missing the blindingly obvious, so
hopefully I've missed something - has anyone got one of these working?