Subject: Inspiron 8100 internal 3Com MiniPCI Modem
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Berndt Josef Wulf <wulf@dingo.ping.net.au>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/20/2002 16:39:58
G'day,

I'm trying to get the internal modem that is part of the
3Com 3c556 MiniPCI combo interface to work on a Inspiron 8100.

From my research it appears that the modem part doesn't seem to be
supported by NetBSD. Is this correct? If not, what are the steps to
configure this modem correctly?

Please forgive me if I can't reply in a timely manner. I'm hospitalized
for the past two weeks and this is one of the rare occasion that I've
managed to get back onto the Internet.

Many thanks in advance,

cheerio Berndt
--
Name    : Berndt Josef Wulf            | +++ With BSD on Packet Radio +++
E-Mail  : wulf@ping.net.au             |    tfkiss, tnt, dpbox, wampes