Subject: USR Modem not configured
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Video Mike <mike@cpdist.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/19/2002 04:00:31
Dear NetBSD,

As shown in the dmesg output, I get a "not configured" message from an ISA
type USR Voice Modem that I would like to get working.  Has anyone else
had this problem before or does anyone know what to configure to get it to
work with my system?  Do I need to change something in the kernel config-
uration?  Any help is appreciated.

# dmesg
isa0 at pcib0
com0 at isa0 port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4: ns16550a, working fifo
pckbc0 at isa0 port 0x60-0x64
pckbd0 at pckbc0 (kbd slot)
pckbc0: using irq 1 for kbd slot
wskbd0 at pckbd0: console keyboard, using wsdisplay0
lpt0 at isa0 port 0x378-0x37b irq 7
pcppi0 at isa0 port 0x61
midi1 at pcppi0: PC speaker
sysbeep0 at pcppi0
isapnp0 at isa0 port 0x279: ISA Plug 'n Play device support
npx0 at isa0 port 0xf0-0xff: using exception 16
isapnp0: read port 0x203
isapnp0: <U.S. Robotics 56K Voice INT, USR3090, , > port 0x2f8/8 irq 3 not
configured
#

Thanks from Video Mike