Subject: Thank you for writing
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: None <help@colonize.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/16/2002 15:45:10
Hello,

We have received your email. Thank you for writing. This message is an automatic response to your email. It is intended
to answer many commonly asked questions regarding our service and the particular offers that you receive. If you have
further questions or comments after reading this email, there is a different address below that you may use. If you
need instructions for unsubscribing, see the information below.

General F.A.Q. (answers to these questions are below)

o My email address has changed. How do I make sure that I continue to receive your mailings?
o The link that you have sent me does not work. What should I do?
o The page cannot be displayed / an error message appears. Now what?
o What exactly is Colonize.com and is there a charge for using it?
o What if I do not have a credit card?  Can I still participate in your offers?
o I am not a United States citizen.  Can I participate in your offers?
o I have a question about one of the offers.  Who do I direct it to?
o I would like to suggest an offer or comment on one of the offers that I received, what     should I do?
o Can you tell me how the shopping spree works?
o How do I unsubscribe from this mailing?

The link that you have sent me does not work. What should I do?
--------------------------------
We test all links prior to sending them out to ensure that they do work.  If you have America Online please be sure
that you are using the link labeled for AOL users.  You can also type the address of the link in if you are unable to
use the link.

The page cannot be displayed / an error message appears. Now what?
--------------------------------
If the page is not coming up our computer system may be temporarily unavailable or it may be operating at maximum
capacity.  Please try again at a later time.

What exactly is Colonize.com and is there a charge for using it?
--------------------------------
Colonize.com is a service that notifies their customers of exciting offers and promotions that are currently available
on the Internet.  These offers are for discounted items, $ off amounts or free items.  We are not an Internet Service
Provider. There is never any charge to become a member of Colonize.com or to use our services. You are never under any
obligation to purchase any of the offers that we notify you of.  After all, they are just offers!

What if I do not have a credit card?  Can I still participate in your offers?
--------------------------------
That depends on the individual merchants.  Some of the merchants will only accept credit cards but some do have
alternate payment arrangements.  You'll need to check the offers that interest you to determine this fact.

I am not a United States citizen.  Can I participate in your offers?
--------------------------------
Again, this depends on the individual merchants.  You'll need to check the site of the offers to determine which ones
are available to international residents.

I have a question about one of the offers.  Who do I direct it to?
If you have a question about one of the offers that we have notified you of you'll need to direct it to the merchant
who is making the offer.  If you use the link that we provided to you for the offer, you'll go to the site where you
can find all the information for contacting the Customer Service team of that merchant.

I would like to suggest an offer or comment on one of the offers that I received, what should I do?
If you would like to suggest an offer or make a comment on one of the offers you received, please send an email to
offer@colonize.com. If a reply is necessary, we will try to respond as soon as we can. Please be patient though.

Can you tell me how the shopping spree works?