Subject: Re: releases
To: Patrik Ahlenius <dif@2tajmz.nu>
From: Brian A. Seklecki <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/16/2002 12:02:16
Pat: The popular trend towards usage these days seems to be: 1) grab
either grab a release OR snapshot from the release branch ("netbsd-1-5" at
this point), 2) install, 3) fetch a full source tree, 4) and cvs update
then 5) rebuild world 6) rebuild kernel, reboot, 7) enjoy the world's most
stable computing platform.

-lava

On Thu, 16 May 2002 @ 4:32pm (+0200), Patrik Ahlenius wrote:

PA> Hey, sitting here at working wondering if we should install netbsd, however,
PA> is netbsd i386 still in develompent?
PA> Seems there has been no release since over a year ago :)
PA>
PA> - Patrik

later -           | _BonaFide[] = { coder, author, | /~\ The ASCII Ribbon
Brian A. Seklecki | problem solver, scholar, BOFH, | \ / Campaign Against