Subject: two nics at irq10
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Matias Romeo <mromeo@ingdesi.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/09/2002 13:25:47
Hi!
I have the following problem. My box has 2 nics , one is PCI and the other
one is ISA .

DE-220CT ==> ISA
EPIC          ==> PCI

When i boot my PC the kernel-debuger shows ( after the kernel recogize both
nics using same interrupt ) saying "cannot share level triggered interupt
with edge triggered interrupt  ... . . ..  ." .

After this message i boot my PC with a DOS-boot floppy and used the DE-220
configuration program to change the interrupt , but i have the same problem
even if i change the interrupt number to 9/5/14/15 etc,etc.
The ISA nic is always using interrupt 10.

any clue on this?
box = pentium 100 mhz / 48mb / 2gb / netbsd 1.5.2

Matias