To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Curt Sampson <cjs@cynic.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 05/08/2002 12:44:57
Since several people seem to have collected L-series Librettos (Toshiba
Libretto L1, L2, etc.) and various patches and fixes are starting
to float around for them, I've created a mailing list to centralize
this information. It's <netbsd-libretto@lists.cynic.net>, and you can
subscribe by sending a message saying "subscribe netbsd-libretto" in the
body to <majordomo@lists.cynic.net>.

Since the computer is sold only in Japan, Japanese-language discussion
is acceptable. However, several of the list members understand only English,
so it's preferable to use English if you feel comfortable with it.

cjs