Subject: Re: Xemacs
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Frank Knappe <knappe@tu-harburg.de>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/23/2002 20:34:56
On Tue, 23 Apr 2002, [iso-8859-2] Micha³ Pasternak wrote:
> > > The compiled xemacs works, but I can't load any file using the open
> > > button or using the File/Open Menu. When I press the open button,
> > > the follwoing message appears in the lower line of the xemacs-window
> > > Symbol's funtion definition is void: make-annotation
> > >
> > > Any ideas?
> >
> > Hi,
> > do you install another pkg 'xemacs-packages'?
> > I remember I need it to open files from button.
>
> ... and move it from /usr/pkg/share to /usr/X11R6/share for xemacs-stable.

Why that?
Anyway, most of the xemacs-packages seems to be installed in
/usr/pkg/lib/xemacs/xemacs-packages/

> Viewing archives of this list also could help.

Do you have any special period or keywords for searching in mind?
I made asearch using http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/search.html and the
most related problem I found was a bug report 8978 regarding
the same problem with a different description.
How can I found reactions to this bug report?

Ciao , Frank .