Subject: Re: Is opera6 working well for you?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: rob <rob_mail@fastmail.fm>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/19/2002 04:57:10
Andrew Gillham wrote:

>>>Netscape and Mozilla.
>>>

>>or???
>>
>>Netscape 4.79 is fast

3 things!

Netscape 4.79 seems to run most reliably for me.  But lacks in some
of the newer css/javascript whizz bangs etc..

Mozilla 0.9.9 crashes about every 2 hours leaving me with .core's.

Opera 5 (too affraid to go to 6) won't send multipart/form-data file
uploads.

I can't get no damn satisfaction.

Rob