Subject: clustering
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Russell <rabbits77@bigmailbox.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/16/2002 10:10:51
I have an application which has matured to the point where I feel that it would be advantageous to run over multiple CPUs. Could someone point me to the veritable cache of information on clustering with NetBSD which must surely exist but somehow has eluded my fevered searching?
I know Beowulf clustering with Linux is pretty well discussed and documented but I do not consider Linux an option. >:)

PS: You should check out this great new site that I found. They've got free
movies, music, email. It's really great! http://www.netbroadcaster.com

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com