Subject: Fw: Command for switching wscons/resume from hibernation w/X help?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Daishi Harada <daishi@CS.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/12/2002 13:27:02
----Next_Part(Fri_Apr_12_13:26:57_2002_559)--

Resending to port-i386 in hopes of getting a response.
Please note w.r.t VT switching I know about C-A-Fn;
what I want is an actual command (Please see the
message for details).
TIA,

----Next_Part(Fri_Apr_12_13:26:57_2002_559)--

From netbsd-help-owner-daishi=cs.berkeley.edu@netbsd.org  Sat Apr  6 03:04:22 2002
	by mailspool.CS.Berkeley.EDU (8.9.3/) with ESMTP id DAA04826
	for <daishi@mailspool.CS.Berkeley.EDU>; Sat, 6 Apr 2002 03:04:22 -0800 (PST)
	by relay1.EECS.Berkeley.EDU (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA14600
	for <daishi@mailspool.CS.Berkeley.EDU>; Sat, 6 Apr 2002 03:04:22 -0800 (PST)
	by EECS.Berkeley.EDU (8.9.3/8.9.3) with SMTP id DAA14592
	for <daishi@cs.berkeley.edu>; Sat, 6 Apr 2002 03:04:21 -0800 (PST)
  by mail.netbsd.org with SMTP; 6 Apr 2002 11:04:04 -0000
	by rugs.cs.berkeley.edu (8.9.3/8.9.3) with ESMTP id DAA12876
	for <netbsd-help@netbsd.org>; Sat, 6 Apr 2002 03:04:03 -0800