Subject: Re: virtual console
To: zuan . <me_izwan@hotmail.com>
From: Ernst du Toit <et@houseofet.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/12/2002 11:27:22
Once wscons is enabled you can switch virtual terminals by pressing Ctrl-Alt-{F1..F5}

Take a look at:  http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/wscons/

Note to list: Is there a 'Welcome to NetBSD, now let's get up and running' section in /Documentation? For many of us this stuff is second nature and only the 'interesting' stuff is in the Docs, but how about something for newbies?

Let me throw my hat in - I'm willing to compile the above if it's worthwhile... I'll just need some newbies to experiment on :)

--et