Subject: Geforce 2 GTS and TV-out info? +mouse problem! +Sound!
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Kim <kim@linkoping.bonet.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/08/2002 17:55:53
Hello!
I was wondering while installing FreeBSD 4.5 with Xfree 4.2.0 if there
is a driver for the Geforce 2 GTS with tv-out.. There is a Geforce
driver in 4.2.0 but don=B4t know if thats the right driver.. Would be
happy if someone knows how and have links to good information?

Now on to the next problem. The mouse..

I got a logitech mouse Model:M-48a. I think it=B4s an ordinary mouseman
with a wheel..
Got it working with the /dev/sysmouse driver but without the wheel, and
a strange behavior.. Like slow in the begining and then it suddenly
accelerates.. =3D/ Please HELP!!

Where can i find information about configuring sound?

Excuse my bad english and my stupid questions.. ;)

Greetings

/Kim - The dumb swede, again..=20
=20
=20
[Quote: Linus Torvalds - Aug 27, 2000 - linux-kernel mailing list]=20
"And I'm right. I'm always right, but in this case I'm just a bit more=20
right than I usually am." -- Linus Torvalds