Subject: Re: your mail
To: Kim <kim@linkoping.bonet.se>
From: Bruno Saverio Delbono <bruno@lucifer.at>
List: port-i386
Date: 04/02/2002 13:20:59
Making, drinking tea and reading an opus magnum from Kim:

>  Have installed NetBSD 1.5.3 RC1 now and have just a few questions!

First off, you need:

1)  A brain
2)  A brain that sends an email with a proper subject
3)  Did I mention a brain?

>  1 Why dosent sshd starts correctly?? Its naging about some files
>  that should be in /etc when i tested writning sshd in the prompt.

Change sshd=YES in your rc.conf and/or run /etc/init.d/sshd start or
reboot. I know the error would be the missing hostkeys, but I really
liked you email about "nags about some files".

>  2 Change the keymap to swedish?

man wscons, wsconsctl

wsconsctl -w encoding=se (IIRC).

The keyboard types and other relevant definitions, can all be found in
the /usr/include/dev/wscons/wsksymdef.h file.

>  3 And what i need to install to get mysql and php working in Apache?

packages. RTFM

--
FORTUNE'S PARTY TIPS		#14

Tired of finding that other people are helping themselves to your good
liquor at BYOB parties?  Take along a candle, which you insert and
light after you've opened the bottle.  No one ever expects anything
drinkable to be in a bottle which has a candle stuck in its neck.