Subject: Re: GeForce2 MX 100/200
To: zuan . <me_izwan@hotmail.com>
From: David Friggens <david.friggens@vuw.ac.nz>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/25/2002 22:27:36
> ok thanks it seem that my i cannot configure my tnt2 when i try to "startx"
> my netbsd will reboot :( and i don't know why, mybe i should upgarade to
> xfee 4

According to the XFree86 website your TNT2 should be fine in 3.3.6.

If I understand what you're saying correctly, you're trying to configure your
card with 'startx'? You need to configure your card before trying to start X.

Use xf86config (1) or you can try the graphical XF86Setup if you're using
3.3.6, though you need to get it yourself as it's a package. Also read
XF86Config (4/5).
But of course all of this is in the NetBSD Short Guide. :-)

David