Subject: Re: Problems with NetBSD v1.5.2 and KDE v2.1
To: Ib-Michael Martinsen , <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Richard Rauch <rauch@rice.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/23/2002 21:50:15
Did you ever get your KDE problems sorted out?

If I go to either the Control Center or
Preferences/Look-and-Feel/Screensaver, I can bring up the Screensaver
control.  I can also Test it (next to the Setup button).

HOWEVER, the screenblanker does not appear to actually work.  (I'm not
completely sure, but I've set the blanker to be the Lorentz attractor, and
it never seems to actually come up---though it's possible that something
that I'm running is fooling KDE into thinking that there are X input
events...)

This is with KDE2 built from pgsrc sometime earlier this month (and a
fairly fresh pkgsrc, if memory serves).