Subject: Re: icy-dock
To: Thomas Michael Wanka <Tom@Wanka.at>
From: Bill Squier <groo@old-ones.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/20/2002 11:18:41
On Wed, Mar 20, 2002 at 12:59:03AM +0100, Thomas Michael Wanka wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there someone who has experience with devices that are
> called "icy-dock"?
>
> One of their OEM sites is "http://www.raidsonic.de/index-
> e.htm".
>
> I am interested in the "MB 017", a 5,25" case, 3 units hight,
> that accepts 3 SCA LVD hot swappable disks.
>
> They look a little crappy, but I could get 3 disks on three
> SCSI Channels in one 4U 19" Case.
>
> Any other recommendations are welcome.

Enlight makes excellent enclosures of this type.
http://www.enlightcorp.com.  They're available from tons of
online merchants.

--
Bill Squier (groo@old-ones.com)                          http://www.netbsd.org

        I know I don't deserve another chance, but this _is_ America,
        and as an American, aren't I entitled to one?  --Sideshow Bob.