Subject: Re: Is opera6 working well for you?
To: Urban Boquist <urban@boquist.net>
From: Herve Quiroz <hquiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/18/2002 17:24:28
Hi Urban,

I have the same problem with opera 6 beta 2 on FreeBSD. And I don't use
synchronous DNS (as far as I know...). Seems to be a problem with opera
itself (after all, "BETA" means "not fully working") but I think we should
ask Linux users about it.

Fortunately I managed to rollback to opera 5 but I miss the cool new
features of version 6.

Regards

Herv=E9