Subject: Re: network card recommendation
To: Analysis & Solutions <danielc@analysisandsolutions.com>
From: Todd <tlewis01@nycap.rr.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/13/2002 20:12:09
Dan,
    I'm using a Linksys LNE100TX connected to a Linksys Broadband Router on
Time Warner Cable. I have the router set up as a DHCP server as well.
Everything seems to work very well. The only thing I had to change was to
set dhclient_flags="tlp0" in /etc/rc.conf to eliminate an irrelevant error
message I kept getting. Hope this is helpful. Todd