Subject: network card recommendation
To: NetBSD i386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Analysis & Solutions <danielc@analysisandsolutions.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/13/2002 19:30:16
Hi Folks:

Can a few people here please tell me the make/model of the PCI network
card(s) you are successfully using on a i386 system?  In particular,
users who are hooked up to a network via DHCP.  Even more particularly,
if there are some here, using Time Warner's cable modem service.

I'm asking here, rather than taking the NetBSD hardware list at it's
word because I scored a card that's on the list but it's not working for
me.  WEEKS of tinkering lead to indications that the sip driver has
bugs.

I'm in the midst of trying to track down that bug with Manuel, but I
want to try another card to see if the problem goes away or not.

Thanks,

--Dan

--
                PHP scripts that make your job easier