Subject: info on IBM 4 slot PCMCIA controller?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Robert Schaefer <rschaefe@gcfn.org>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/11/2002 07:17:04
Hey, I've got an IBM PCMCIA controller, four sockets, ISA bus.  It's got a
pair of 82365SL's on the component side, and three 4-position DIP switches
labeled
and a single slide switch on the other component side.  Silk screened across
the top is '94V-0 IBM  MADE IN JAPAN ASM P/N 40G1041 EC  D04364' and a
sticker on the other side says `D11KW071451 40G1041 398'  Anyone happen to
have a pointer to docs for it?  I looked through the IBM website, and
managed to find a few references to a `four slot PCMCIA controller', but
that's all.

Thanks!

Bob