Subject: Re: debugging x86 assembly
To: Jaromir Dolecek <jdolecek@netbsd.org>
From: None <collver@linuxfreemail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 03/05/2002 20:59:02
On Tue, Mar 05, 2002 at 11:42:58PM +0100, Jaromir Dolecek wrote:
> FWIW, on -current with gdb 5.0nb1, it works fine - the list command
>
> So, this might be more problem of used gdb than anything else.
> gdb on 1.5.2 is 4.17 IIRC, which version does your friend have
> on his linux box?

Thanks for the response!  It's nice to see it works on newer versions of
NetBSD.

My friend does have a newer version of GDB, but the version on his system
was reported as a date ie "GNU gdb 1999mmdd".

I am satisfied to just say it's the fault of my old tools.

Thanks again,

Ben
--
I think that many confuse `applicability' with `allegory'; but one resides
in the freedom of the reader, and the other in the purposed domination of