Subject: Re: ffs_valloc: dup alloc
To: Christos Zoulas <christos@zoulas.com>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/27/2002 11:56:50
On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, Christos Zoulas wrote:

# [that I stupidly wrote (my words, not his)]:
# >If you can get around triple indirection, yes, it's a perf win, but
# >don't leave it broken.
# >
#
# Let's be clear here. Charles fixed the problem with triple indirection, so
# AFAIK there are no known bugs in that code. What I said was that I am still
# seeing corruption with an EL-CHEAPO VIA motherboard, but that I believe has
# to do with hardware flakeyness.

My bad.  Sorry.  Should know better than to respond after beer.

# christos

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: the second best thing you can get for free.