Subject: VMWare 2.0.4 Trial License
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Christoph Kaegi <kgc@zhwin.ch>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/19/2002 11:31:23
Dear fellow NetBSD Users

I installed VMWare 2.0.4 successfully, but am lacking a trial license
for it. So I went to vmware.com and requested a trial license.

They sent me a serial Number for Workstation 3.0 which is of no use
for me. (need a license file)
So I went to their support forum, but "Based on our records it does not
appear that you are entitled to support from VMware at this time"

So, can anyone tell me, how to get a trial license for 2.0.4?

I want to make sure, that running BreezeBrowser (A picture manipulation
program for Canon Digital Cameras) is working properly, before I
buy it.
Heck, I don't even seem to be able to *buy* a 2.0.4 License on their site!

Thanks for any hints in advance

Chris

Christoph Kaegi                                           kgc@zhwin.ch