Subject: Re: how to get lm sensor data?
To: George Sollish <gsollish@mail.gisco.net>
From: Greywolf <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/10/2002 12:58:16
On Sun, 10 Feb 2002, George Sollish wrote:

# On Sat, 9 Feb 2002, paul wrote:
#
# > gkrellm now fails to show up: it seems to start but never appears.
# > It was working earlier today with this kernel . . . . odd.
#
# Only one program can access /dev/sysmon at any given time.  If you run
# gkrellm envstat will hang (and presumably vice versa, although I haven't
# tried that).
#

"That's what your uncle told you."  -- obscure Sci-Fi movie reference.

Rather, that's what the documentation says, but this is not true, at least
not with -current.

I run gkrellm and can get envstat to work just fine.  And yes, my gkrellm
is monitoring system stuff.

				--*greywolf;
--
NetBSD: The Final Frontier.