Subject: Re: CVS question
To: <>
From: Jack Morgan <Jack.Morgan@morganstanley.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/07/2002 08:57:19
"Greg A. Woods" wrote:

> [[ note this question probably belongs on current-users, not port-i386 ]]

Right, I'll post there next time.

> [ On Thursday, February 7, 2002 at 08:33:21 (+0900), Jack Morgan wrote: ]
> > Subject: CVS question
> >
> > Then If I look on at
> > pub/NetBSD-cvs/main/syssrc/sys/dev/pci/
> >
> > siop_pci.c,v          15 KB   Jan 10 17:56
> > siop_pci_common.c,v           21 KB   Jan 29 14:40
> > siop_pci_common.h,v           4 KB    Jan 10 17:56
> >
> > These are the ones I need. Any suggestions?
>
> Note that doing an 'ls -l' in a CVS working directory and attempting to
> compare the sizes and timestamps with anything in the repo, or even in
> any other working directory, is pretty much pointless.

I'm just using a browser to check these time stamps.

> You've probably already got the right revisions.

Possible, which is what I wanted to confirm here. It was suggested to
me by the auther of these drivers to use the latest versions. The
above
time stamps were quoted so I was looking for those.

> What does "cvs status" say about them?

I'm not at my pc now but will check later. Thanks for this hint.

Regards,
Jack Morgan