Subject: Re: Nvidia nForce chipset and NetBSD (nad VIA KT133A!!!)
To: Daniel =?iso-8859-1?q?N=E9ri?= <daniel.neri@sigicom.com>
From: Herve Quiroz <hquiroz@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/05/2002 13:35:11
> Sure. It (netbsd-1-5 branch) runs fine on my Tyan Trinity KT-A
> (S2390B) board, as long as I don't enable pcibios.

I am pretty sure mine should run too because the installation works
without any problem so there should be a way to have the keyboard working.

> What, specifically, are you having problems with?

The keyboard hangs on the first key stroke so I can't login. I can use my
system by booting on the installation CD and then chroot. This way, I have
no keyboard problem. I once read something on wscons/pccons but as I am
new to NetBSD, I haven't had the time to tweak. And finaly, I upgraded my
FreeBSD system to 4.5 yesterday and it went fine so I will try again
NetBSD when I actually know what to do, or at least where to look for ;)
Maybe I will try and install NetBSD on a SGI Indy I have had for long in
my office at work ;)

Thanks

Herve