Subject: Re: yamaha cd writer
To: Rui-Xiang Guo <rxg@ms25.url.com.tw>
From: Glendon Gross <gross@xinetd.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 02/01/2002 08:09:44
I don't know if this is relevant to this specific problem,
but I noted that some newer drives have  a "big endian vs. little endian"
problem in the way they default when writing.  Consequently, there are
different default switches to cdrecord that must be used in order to get
it to work.  I stumbled on this when trying to write CD's under a
different operating system with a newer HP SCSI CD-RW drive.