Subject: RE: Wireless: Linksys WMP-11 compat?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Russell <rabbits77@bigmailbox.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/16/2002 08:44:16
Dunno specifically about that card. I can say that ad-hoc networking defiitly *does* work. Have you seen this page yet?
    http://www.netbsd.org/Documentation/network/wavelan.html
Specifically about the Lucent WaveLANs but a good resource nontheless once you get the card working on your system.
Hmmmm, I just see now that your card is not in the list of supported cards in the wiconfig man page. Then again, this list may be very out of date, perhaps someone on the list has more up to date information?

From wiconfig man page:
Lucent Wavelan/IEEE 2.0Mb Bronze
           Lucent Wavelan/IEEE 2.0Mb Silver
           Lucent WaveLAN/IEEE Turbo
           Lucent WaveLAN/IEEE Turbo 11Mbps
           Melco AIR CONNECT WLI-PCM-L11
           DEC/Cabletron RoamAbout 802.11 DS High Rate
           Corega Wireless LAN PCC-11
           Melco AIR CONNECT WLI-PCM-L11 cards [*] [+]
           DEC/Cabletron RoamAbout 802.11 DS High Rate cards [*] [+]
           Corega Wireless LAN PCC-11 cards [*] [+]
           ELSA AirLancer MC-11
           Intersil PRISM Mini-PCI