Subject: Re: Mini-PC 'Spacewalker'
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Chip Marshall <chip@setzer.chocobo.cx>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/14/2002 11:20:12
On January 14, 2002, Norm sent me the following:
> Has anyone in the US played with one of these?
>
> 	http://www6.tomshardware.com/howto/02q1/020111/index.html
>
> Very tiny PC case. I'm looking for something exactly like it over here
> in England, but I can only find this box available at outpost.com
> (won't ship internationally) at the moment.
>
> So - two questions, a) have you tried it with NetBSD, and how well
> does it fare? and b) anyone know of an alternate vendor?

I've got two of them running NetBSD at the moment. I've had some
lockup problems with them, but I now think that may have been caused
by IDE Prefetch, which I've disabled now and havn't seen a problem
yet. We got ours from mwave.com, not sure if they'll ship
international.

--
Chip Marshall <chip@chocobo.cx>               http://www.chocobo.cx/chip/
GCM/CS d+(-) s+:++ a20>? C++ UB++++$ P+++$ L- E--- W++ N@ o K- w O M+ V--