Subject: Re: Compaq diagnostic partition Vs Bootselector
To: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
From: Garen L. Evans, II <g_evans2@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/12/2002 08:52:24
check on compaqs web-site to see if they have the cmos
setup in a downloadable form that you can place on
floppy disks. I have a compaq proliant 1000 but the cmos
setup was not on the hdd. When I went to the compaq
support site, I was able to find all the info I needed, including
mobo specs.

Garen Evans, II