Subject: Re: thinkpad 600
To: Joseph Sirucka <jsirucka@dodgyware.com>
From: gabriel rosenkoetter <gr@eclipsed.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/05/2002 14:48:44
--hwvH6HDNit2nSK4j

On Sun, Jan 06, 2002 at 05:36:59AM +1100, Joseph Sirucka wrote:
> Does anybody know if the ibm thinkpad 600 is supported in netbsd.

Well, Fwiw, I've got a few from the 760-line that work fine. So the
basic functions will probably behave.

> Also is the built in win modem supported.
>=20
> I know linux has this supported due to ibm writing drivers for it.

Doubtful if they resemble the modems in my 760XLs. There's some
weird, proprietary hardware that combines some kind of MIDI too.

Even if it's a regular winmodem, your life won't be a whole lot of
fun. Winmodems are ugly little pieces of hardware to support.

--=20
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net

--hwvH6HDNit2nSK4j