Subject: *BSD configs online somewhere? (was Re: thinkpad 600)
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: paul beard <paulbeard@mac.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 01/05/2002 10:52:56
This makes me wonder if there is a one-stop shop for compatibility
questions and proven kernel/XFree86 configs. I know there's the linux
laptops page (an excellent resource) but is there something like it for
*BSD? kernel configs are not too hard to work up but I had quite a time
with X: turns out running XFree86 -configure to generate a config file
is far from optimal and it would have been nice to learn this without a
lot of trial and guess.