Subject: Re: Serial console?
To: Eric Schnoebelen <eric@cirr.com>
From: Rick Kelly <rmk@toad.rmkhome.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/25/2001 16:41:04
Eric Schnoebelen said:

>	I have tree of the ISA versions that emulate an MDA
>(monochrome display adapter) installed in my systems with ISA
>buses.  They work very well (I was using one to work on an
>uncooperative system in Dallas while I was at USENIX in Boston
>this year.)

Unfortunately, their demo on the website seems to be broken.

No matter what key combination I try I get:

DISK BOOT FAILURE, INSERT SYSTEM DISK AND PRESS ENTER

I did get the menu to come up. Looks like the demo system is trashed.

Looks like it could be a good thing. Do they still sell the ISA MDA card?
I notice that they don't have a price listed for it.

--
Rick Kelly  rmk@rmkhome.com  www.rmkhome.com