Subject: vpn client with my NetBSD access point?
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Adam Russell <rabbits77@bigmailbox.net>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/18/2001 19:36:19
Hopefully this is mostly an OT question.......
My guess is that perhaps someone on the list has a similar experience?
I configured an old 486 with a Lucent WaveLan and ISA adapter to work as a wireless access point. It works very very well.
My problem is that I would like a machine on my wireless lan to be able to vpn out through my access point. Can anyone recommend any vpn clients(for any platform) that can do this or that they have experience working with and know works?
Best Regards,
Adam

PS: You should check out this great new site that I found. They've got free
movies, music, email. It's really great! http://www.netbroadcaster.com