Subject: Re: Compaq IPAQ IA-1
To: Peter Seebach <seebs@plethora.net>
From: Scott Ellis <scotte@warped.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/13/2001 17:01:47
This sounds like the same problem I had on my IOpener using aue* and kue*
(see PR12370) interfaces.  It turned out to be the change to -current which
upped the default NFS Read/Write sizes for i386.

Adding

options         NFS_WSIZE=8192
options         NFS_RSIZE=8192

to the kernel config solved it for me, such that kue* worked relatively
reliably, and aue* is working very well (except for PR10155, which hasn't
been integrated yet AFAIK...grr).

    ScottE