Subject: Re: Fw: Multiple Boot setup for XP
To: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
From: sfalken <sfalkenx@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/13/2001 16:27:23
I installed NetBSD after installing XP, and I don't even remember it
prompting me to install the bootloader.....
> I've booted Win2k and NetBSD successfully with the
> NetBSD bootloader, did something change? Just install
> NetBSD last...
>
> As for your response from above, we need to cure you
> of that Linux stuff... I try to think happy thoughts
> when I have to use it...

hehe, I've got too many years of experience into Linux, so I'm not about to
abandon it, and as that state of things sit right now, there's a couple of
linux distributions that my mother could install and use (Mandrake most
notably), so I quit thinking of myself as a "Linux" guy a long time ago, I'm
just a Unix guy  =]  as long as yer not using windows, I don't care WHAT
flavor of unix-like system your running  =]  and besides, Linux does have
some good points, although I've found that the NetBSD emulation runs some
linux stuff better than in linux native.......   food for thought anyway  =]

                --Shawn