Subject: Re: Fw: Multiple Boot setup for XP
To: Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@chylonia.3miasto.net>
From: sfalken <sfalkenx@hotmail.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/13/2001 11:20:54
I already run FreeBSD, NetBSD, OpenBSD, MacOS, Windows, Solaris, SCO,
Linux/ppc and Linux/x86 at home, so learning really isn't the problem, I
just can't decide what OS I want to run here at work, so I run all three,
just haven't ever used NetBSD/i386, try to avoid x86 hardware at all costs,
hence the questions to this list  =]   x86 is NOT my strong suit.