Subject: UPDATE: Re: uvm_fault during install
To: None <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Todd Cohen <cohentl@wckn.dorm.clarkson.edu>
List: port-i386
Date: 12/03/2001 13:16:54
Hey guys,
	Removed and swapped memory:	same problem
	Removed Token Ring card:	same problem

	I decided to try 1.5 install instead of 1.5.2. This
worked! Anything I can do to help figure out why 1.5.2 gives a uvm_fault
and 1.5 doesn't?

-Todd

"Yes, but I love gatherings. Isn't it ironic?"
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega."

http://wckn.clarkson.edu/~cohentl/