Subject: Re: Netgear FA411
To: Andy Ball <ball@cyberspace.org>
From: Andy R <quadreverb@yahoo.com>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/30/2001 12:58:21
Are you implying that you must also run an ISA card? I
bought an SMC NE2000 compatible at Best Buy for $10
that works. I believe the Netgear is a similar card,
maybe even the same.

However, the best performing card I have out of all of
them is the Intel pro 10/100 82557 that I have (fxp
driver). It's a PCI card and I think you can get them
on ebay for like $20. Very good card. It's quite a bit
faster than my 3c905B and RealTek 8139.

Andy