Subject: PS/2 Model 70/486
To: NetBSD/i386 <port-i386@netbsd.org>
From: Iggy Drougge <optimus@canit.se>
List: port-i386
Date: 11/30/2001 02:23:37
Tried out the 20011111-1.5Y snapshot on my Model 70/486, since that one's got
a supported controller (ed =) and was only running Windows 3.1.
After some minor glitches, the install over NFS went smoothly. It now boots
quite happily off its cramped 120 MB ESDI disk.

The only problem I've encountered this far is that all wsconsoles except
number four (ttyE3) are a lot more colourful than they should be. Different
characters get different colours, in some columns, the cursor disappears, in
the next it reappears, but in yellow, the next character is green, and so on.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6a.

Netiquette: it's not just a good idea, there's actually an RFC about it!
For the full details, check out <http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html>.